Nearly 2,000 employees have signed up for Elements, the Lab’s new internal communications website, email, and mobile app. Why? They enjoy the numerous benefits of being a member:
- Get urgent notifications on your mobile phone, such as road closures and commute interruptions (app download required)
- Choose the kind of news you want to appear in your online and mobile feeds
- Like, comment on, or share posts via email or social media
- Receive custom news based on your job function, location, or area
- Connect with Lab news on the go, 24/7 via the Elements mobile app
- Access to exclusive content
Signing up is easy. Go to elements.lbl.gov, login with your LDAP credentials, then follow the prompts. Or download the app (search for “Berkeley Lab Elements” in your app store), and login. Visit the Elements User Guide for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up within the next 24 hours to have your name submitted to a drawing to win an Elements mug.